Thursday, November 3, 2011

A fight from a bestfriend is worth it :)

    Heyya :) Just now my Meeya told me about wht is love mean. She could read whats in my mind eventhough the thing just a past. I could never expected she has a big resolution for me. And even sometimes I ignore you, I dnt really wanna to okay. And the best ever thing you could make is when you told me how much I mean to you. ThankYou very much. I'm crying you know, now also :'( Am I that bad? Am I make you feel alone? Am I? 
Seriously I dont mean to hurt you on a purpose. Forgive me :( 
Okay then she told me I was killing myself on everysecond. Did you all know why she said it? Because she knows how big I'm suffered forrrrrr two guys! First Syahmi. She know I love him so much until now. But she told me that I've to make a step forward and move on, forget him, all bout him. And I just smileless, not to put away all of her advice but I knw I just cn't stop thinking of him all the time! How could I try if I still want him? How could I make it if I still love him? I knw I cnt get him but what could I do for now? She said *JUST DO IT!* Why Miraa? You just tell me why please? 
She says *whts the problem for you to forget him?!!* I just stop staring on her and look down. But she's force me to tell her whts the matter is. Suddenly I get mad and I scold her and said #Because I care about him and I cn't lose him, thats the problem!!* We had a fight just now and then we're together bck. She know whats mess me out, and lastly, she told me she also know I still cn't accept the fate that late Aizat was no longer here. Yeah it is so true! 
You guys know wht, I won't stop loving him until my last breath! Deal with it -,- Stop asking me a rain of question! Pleaseee do undestnd me. Anyway thanks mira for your fight today. Worth it. I love You okay :') Never stop. 
End here. Bye stalker!

Like it? Reactions pleasseee ? K loveyou muahhh :*

Energy Saving :)