Saturday, October 15, 2011

You just a bitch !

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah hiwabarkatuh :>
Hey , I wanna tell you something . Do you know what a bitch means ? Oh yeah could you explain it ? 
:) Nvm , bitch is a SLUT WITH A MESS ! Okay thats it . I guess :) hmm okay I hate this person , seriously . She do what makes me mess . She's a hypocrite . She's a troublesome ! I hate her >:| She's pretending infront of me , she makes me love her damn much and comfort being by her side . But its not same with what her think about me . I'm nobody to her . Isn't ? Kfineee ! You do whatever you like and don't you ever think that I do like your steps . You just a bitch . You aren't deserved to be right here ! Away from my life !! Ihateyou :3 Till the ends --' Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr -_________________-
Kbai salam ! --'

Like it? Reactions pleasseee ? K loveyou muahhh :*

Energy Saving :)