Thursday, October 13, 2011

MEMORIES :')

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahiwabarakatuh .
Hi meet me again nowhere , so whats up guys ? Feeling well ? Okay if you're sick , take your medicine :)
Hmm the topic for today is MEMORIES . What do you guys describe for it ? Hmm nevermind , okay I think it was no explaination to describe it . However they call it THE PAST . Oh could it be ? hmm I don't think so.
Cause from my opinion , I'd rather says BEST EVER THING I'VE GONE THROUGH . How bout it ? :)

Yeah I have my own reason for every words I told you all guys so now Im gonna share something that make me feel this way . Firstly , I've own a boyfriend . I love him . But he loves me even more . And we do our best time all along together . I love the way he text me , he talk to me , walk beside of me , but the most wonderful thing is , How he treat me more over to make my day light up . One day , Im BLIND . I'm fallin' in love with another boy instead of him . And yeah he didn't even know bout it until the day he got a public info about me scandal with a senior . And he was that shocked but he still cool and ask me politely . And I told him the truth but he said 'Nvm , I'm Okay' 

Ohhh really , I don't think he's okay . He was not okay ! I've hurt him . But he still keep a patient on me and we were still in longterm relation . About a month later , I've found someone's new instead of him . A senior also . and he get a big mad . He scold me infront of my friend . Eventhough , I still don't care at all . Until he shout *kita break* Oh yeah . I was just like ,, whuttttttt ? When I'm trying to explain him about the matters , you guys know what ? I'M LYING HIM . But he tried not to care even I've pulled his arm until I hug him form beside and I make a big lie again . 

But seriously , my tearsdrop . I don't know why . Maybe I'm not ready yet to let him go . When my eyes make a contact with him , suddenly he wipes my tears . He looks inside of me , I know he could see I'M REGRETTING . I wish I do . So then he just wanna make a big hug there's because no one's there . But a bit fault cause my friend has call me to rush . So then , a day by day , he still don't notice that I've another boyfriend included him . But when he know it , he scold me on every words . He abused me . He won't never trust me anymore and I think its the right time to break off . And yet , I know he's crying inside . He's pretending like there's nothing happened .

Mean a while , I JUST WANNA HIM TO KNOW , I COULD NEVER FORGETTING HIM .
We moves on , but we never let it go of the pain , memories :')
So that the story . The end . Tag of #Syahmi Nawawi , Kerol Kazama , Arwah Aizat :')
More to go the story is a MEMORIES of #Syahmi Nawawi . 
Bye , Assalamualaikum :')

Like it? Reactions pleasseee ? K loveyou muahhh :*

Energy Saving :)